About Aroostook Home Health Services: Home Health Care Agency, Long Term Care Nursing, Respite Care
At Aroostook Home Health Services, we provide home health care services, long term care nursing, respite care, and children’s services in Aroostook County, Maine. We are a home-based program that is non-profit. We work with private payors, third-party payors, insurance, and funded agencies.
Aroostook Home Health Services, established in 1983, continues its mission to provide residents in our community access to quality, affordable home health services designed to maintain independence and enhance the quality of life for Aroostook residents.
As of 2002, our services expanded to include long term care service clients. Now, we currently serve 850 clients across Aroostook County. Our staff is fully vaccinated and highly qualified to perform personal care services and more from the comfort of your home.
We help you obtain the care you need by:
- Serving all of Aroostook County, maintaining offices in Houlton, Caribou and Fort Kent
- Assisting you in obtaining the services necessary to meet your specific health care needs
- Providing access to quality long-term care services
- Maintaining a compassionate and high-quality staff
- Providing a bilingual staff (French & English)
- Informing staff and clients of changes in-home health care
- Handling home health care billing and insurance claims from Medicare, MaineCare, Private Insurance and self-pay
- Supporting cooperation, advocacy, and partnership with policymakers, funding, and the community at large
Home Health Care Services for Aroostook County Residents
Home health care services provide valuable in-home medical care to clients with a wide variety of needs. Common home health care services include Long Term care nursing or respite care in Aroostook County, Maine.
Keep reading to learn more about how we can be your “helping hands for independent living.”
Long Term Care Nursing
Long Term nursing care at home provides quality care without the strain of changing your loved one’s familiar home setting. Long Term nursing care services go beyond the common need for personal care to provide necessary medical support services.
Are you helping a loved one at home? Family caregivers often experience emotional and physical burnout from performing daily tasks. Professional home health care respite services allow caregivers to take a well-deserved break.
Our licensed nurses and qualified behavioral staff can provide a wide variety of services for children with developmental and physical medical conditions. We can assist in developing simple skills and behavioral health for a better quality of life.
When you or a loved one needs care options like home health care services, Long Term nursing, or respite care in Aroostook County, Maine, call Aroostook Home Health Services.